Donors are sought for the Versiti Blood Center blood drives at Franciscan Hammond Clinic on Wednesday, Aug. 14, Franciscan Health Munster on Thursday, Aug. 15, Franciscan Health Crown Point on Monday, Aug. 26, Franciscan Health Hammond on Tuesday, Aug. 27 and Franciscan Wellness Center on Wednesday, Aug. 28.
Details are as follows:
- Aug. 14: 9AM to 2PM at Franciscan Hammond Clinic, 7905 Calumet Ave., Munster.
- Aug. 15: Noon to 4PM at Franciscan Health Munster St. Clare Conference and Education Center, 701 Superior Ave.
- Aug. 26: Noon to 5PM at Franciscan Health Crown Point Annex Cafeteria, 1201 S. Main St.
- Aug. 27: Noon to 4PM at Franciscan Health Hammond, Fourth Floor Outpatient Surgery Classroom, 5454 Hohman Ave.
- Aug. 28: 9AM to 2PM at Franciscan Wellness Center, 9800 Valparaiso Drive, Munster
Presenting donors will receive a shirt as a thank you. Appointments are encouraged and can be scheduled by going online at ht.heartlandbc.org/donor/schedules or by calling 1-800-7TO-Give (1-800-786-4483) and choosing your preferred time. Walk-ins are also welcome.
Versiti Blood Center of Illinois serves 63 hospitals in a 12-county area in Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana and collects more than 155,000 units of blood annually.
Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Hammond
- 5454 Hohman Ave
- Hammond, IN 46324