Department : Radiology Administration
Scheduled Weekly Hours : 0
Shift : Alternating
Schedule : PRN Part time
Work From Home : No
Job available in 2 locations
- Michigan City, Indiana
- Chesterton, Indiana
Franciscan Health Michigan City Campus
3500 Franciscan Way Michigan City, Indiana 46360
WHO WE ARE
With 12 ministries and access points across Indiana and Illinois, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Franciscan Health takes pride in hiring coworkers that provide compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures.
- Practice effective team functioning.
- Provide education to patients and students.
- Maintain records, respect confidentiality and integrate PI process.
- Responsible for Environment and Equipment.
- Observe Universal Precautions and Infection Control and Safety.
- Certificate Required or
- Associate's Degree or Certificate Required
- 1 year Ultrasound Preferred
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required and
- Registered Ultrasonographer (ARDMS) - . within 1 Year Required or
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification - . ARRT (S) within 1 Year Required
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED:Up to 20%
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.