Despite a tumultuous 2020, Thomas Kia of Highland has worked hard to ensure customers are leaving happy with their stylish, reliable automobiles. Moving into 2021, the dealership is determined to spotlight several of their top models and remain one of the premier sellers in Northwest Indiana.
This year, Kia has several SUV models that have been energizing the markets and satisfying customers:
- The 2021 Kia Telluride, the 2020 SUV of the Year winner for Motor Trend magazine and a favorite among customers
- The 2021 Kia Seltos, which comes in a variety of trim levels and equipped with all-wheel drive
- The newly-redesigned and re-styled 2021 Kia Sorento, which has been the No. 1 SUV in its class for the past four years
- The 2021 Kia Sportage, another all-wheel drive favorite
Kia also has several gas-saving models that are sure to make customers happy:
- The 2021 Kia K5, which has replaced the Optima and is now also available in an all-wheel drive model
- The 2021 Kia Forte, a reliable compact car
- The 2021 Kia Soul, a top-seller for the dealership
These models represent Thomas Kia of Highland’s dedication to producing quality automobiles. The customers are the lifeblood of the dealership, and even in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Thomas Kia strives to ensure their customers are getting the most out of their business and feel comfortable during the whole process.
“Thomas Kia takes care of its customers and employees,” said Thomas Balestero, sales manager of Thomas Kia of Highland. “It is a family organization that strives to provide quality products and customer service, and we are moving into the new year keeping that philosophy in mind.”
Thomas Kia of Highland’s commitment to customer service and satisfaction is its top priority, and the dealership strives to make every customer’s visit a positive one. For a full list of the dealership’s offerings and more information, please visit www.thomaskia.com.