Welcome to Cupcake Tuesday! If you are new here, grab a cup of tea or a glass of milk and enjoy a cupcake!
Summertime is upon us here in Indiana. Do you have a Memorial Day Cookout to go to? I sure hope so, because I have the perfect Memorial Day Cupcakes for you.
How about Hamburgers with a side of Corn on the Cob? And it wouldn’t be a picnic without ants, right? Once again, I started with the ideas from the What’s New, Cupcake? and Hello, Cupcake books. I also found the hamburger cupcakes on Flickr.
Would you like to learn how to create these fun and easy cupcakes? Great, I made a How-to Video to help.
How fun! I think they would be a hit at any Memorial Day get together, summer picnic or even Fourth of July party!
Corn on the Cob Cupcakes:
- Assorted yellow and white Jelly Belly Beans
- Yellow Starburst or Laffy Taffy
- 2 Corn Cob holders for decoration
- Frosting tinted Yellow with Wilton coloring
White and Black decorating sugar, optional (I didn’t use this)
- Yellow and Chocolate Cupcakes
- Frosting tinted Red with Wilton coloring
- Frosting tinted Yellow/Brownish with Wilton coloring
- Shredded Coconut tinted green
- Apple Juice for dipping
Picnic Ants Cupcakes: