As a result of the current international pandemic of the COVID-19 virus, and its potential serious health effects to our residents, I am hereby closing all city buildings to the public, effective immediately. During this time:
- City employees will be working and available to answer phone calls and emails.
- All police, fire and emergency services will remain operational. Please check the city websites for further information.
- Trash pick-up will continue as usual, unless otherwise notified. We also ask that you please do not leave any additional items outside of your Toters at this time.
- All regularly scheduled public meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- Utility bills may be paid by mail, on-line, or placed in the payment box outside of City Hall.
Please follow the CDC preventive measures to help control and contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus, which includes limiting gatherings to no more than 50 people, keeping a social distance from others, frequent hand washing and covering sneezes and coughs. For further information go to www.cdc.gov. If you are experiencing an emergency please call 911.
This order will remain in effect until further notice.
Ordered this 16th day of March, 2020