Hello Willowcreek Family. This is Ms Stewart and here is the Friday Focus message for this week. There are 6 items of interest to follow. If you miss any part of this message, please visit the Willowcreek website where it will be printed in its entirety.
1. Next week is Spring Break. School will resume on Monday, March 29.
2. There will be no school on Friday, April 2
3. Cookie Dough will be delivered on Tuesday, March 30. If your child sold more than 3 tubs of cookie dough, please come to the school cafeteria after 3:00 to pick it up for them. Prizes for the top sellers will be distributed on Thursday, April 1st during 1st hour.
4. Report cards will be sent home on Wednesday, March 31st. Look for them.
5. On Thursday, April 8th, the Portage Township Education Foundation will be hosting its annual fundraiser at Woodland Park. Tickets are $30 in advance or $35 at the door. This event features entertainment, live and silent auctions. All proceeds for this event go to grants for teachers to use in the classroom with your students. Tickets are available at the administration building on US Highway 6. Please support this worthy endeavor.
6. Be aware that the state health department has changed the number of vaccinations that your child will need next school year. All students in grades K-12 will be affected by these changes. You will be receiving more information about this soon.
Thank you. Enjoy your break with your children.