Sign-on bonus for full-time aides and RNs
- Triage Visit Nurse – RN to work Power Weekend 7a-7p
- Visit Nurse – RN to work 1a-9a 5 weeknights, 7p-7a
- Case Manager – M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- CNA Inpatient Unit / HHA- CNA to work PRN, 7p-7a 3 weeknights, 7p-7a Power Weekend
- Inpatient Unit RN – RN to work 3 weekdays 7a-7p, 7p-7a, 7p-7a Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun shift.
- Visit Nurse RN – RN to work full time, 7 days on 7 days off
- Admissions Nurse – RN to work Power Weekends 7a-7p
- Recruiter – Full-time M-F 8a-5p
- Referral Specialist – Full-time M-F 8a-5p
- Marketing Assistant – Full-time M-F 8a-5p
Looking for a great place to work?
Center for Hospice Care (CHC) provides a wonderful environment to apply your skills while having a meaningful impact on your community. Since 1980, Center for Hospice Care has been Northern Indiana’s premier end-of-life provider, having served nearly 43,000 patients and families throughout our nine-county service area.
- Flexible scheduling allows for increased one-on-one patient time as well as allowing for an individually tailored work-life balance
- Sign-on bonuses for RN’s, LPN’s and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Limited on-call for clinical staff
Quality work settings
- Mishawaka…Our five-acre campus is located along the banks of the St. Joseph River adjacent to Central Park. Facilities include an employee fitness center (open to all CHC staff); indoor and outdoor spaces for staff to gather or to quietly recharge; loaner bicycles; walkways with access to Mishawaka’s Riverwalk.
- Elkhart…An eleven-acre campus nestled between the US 20 Bypass and CR 17. Facilities include indoor spaces for staff to gather or to quietly recharge as well as wooded walking trails throughout the campus.
- La Porte…Our newly constructed office space is located on Johnson Road near Pine Lake overlooking Legacy Hills Golf Club with easy access to the Indiana Toll Road.
- Plymouth…CHC has recently acquired new office space (the former PNC Bank building) near Centennial Park; renovations are expected to be completed in early 2022.
- Employer supplemented group health insurance which includes an annual on-site wellness screening; wellness and healthy lifestyle discounts; also includes $500 annual contribution to Health Savings Account
- Student Loan Forgiveness through PSLF
- Wellness Benefit – Many routine testing, exams, and immunizations are covered 100%.
- Health Savings Account – CHC contributes up to $500 per year at the beginning of the year.
- Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account – Able to deduct up to $2,000 (pre-tax) each calendar year for reimbursement of uninsured medical, dental, or visions expenses (non-PRN)
- Healthy lifestyle reimbursement program – Reimbursement for items such as gym memberships, spin classes, yoga classes, etc.
- Generous retirement match…After 90 days of employment, CHC matches 25% of employee contributions up to a maximum annual match of $4,000; 100% vesting (non-PRN)
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance at 1x annual salary
- Employer-paid long-term disability insurance
- Employee Peer Recognition program
- Annual anniversary/retention bonus – Upon completion of each year of employment, CHC will give $100 per year with a maximum of $1,000
- Accrued Vacation
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.